United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funniest of all was the fact they knew.
Chorlton, a supposedly red stronghold
The Trevor, totally empty
The Bowling Green, totally empty
They know, they have totally surrendered
We used to drink in the Trevor in the 90s when Loz the red landlord. Blues one week, reds the other. He couldn't stand us seemed to bar us a lot
The red landlord in the Bowler used to get the dodgy streams for the untelevised games. Used to take the piss when there had been no blues in for our home games because the reds still had plenty in for theirs. So quite amusing it was empty the other night.

Rangnick has a shockingly poor record in the Bundesliga where he has never managed an elite team. That's why he ended up at Moscow. Another one who has been hyped as "the Godfather of German football." He is totally out of his depth at United.
Oh come on, Mr Bean wouldn't be out of his depth at the Swamp

Rangnick has a shockingly poor record in the Bundesliga where he has never managed an elite team. That's why he ended up at Moscow. Another one who has been hyped as "the Godfather of German football." He is totally out of his depth at United.

You mean a guy literally nobody has ever heard of, who couldn’t even hack it managing in America turns out to not actually be the best manager in the world?

Well bugger me.

Blimey. Who'd have thought even 15 years ago that we'd be the consistently successful club in the city, winning trophies pretty well every season, managed by the best coach on the planet and winning games at the death. While they'd be the comedy club.

Perhaps we bought that famous 'united DNA' which explains why they can't seem to find it.
I was completely convinced, PB, that our day would come. I just needed to live to a ripe old age while hanging on to my romantic delusion that City would be great again. Mirabile dictu, it came to pass and, even more amazing, I am still alive. Just hanging on for the champs league now.

I dont know and to be honest i do think united would make a little on top but i k ow the VAST majority of the money for the club is in the original deal.
but £550,000 a week is A LOT of shirts to sell regardless

I was completely convinced, PB, that our day would come. I just needed to live to a ripe old age while hanging on to my romantic delusion that City would be great again. Mirabile dictu, it came to pass and, even more amazing, I am still alive. Just hanging on for the champs league now.

Thats what I feel like 8-)

I'd say Martial has, and always has had, considerably more to his game than Greenwood, it's just he's a he's a lazy, sulky knickers.

ALL Greenwood is capable of is selfishly shooting whenever he finds himself with the ball at his feet in and around the area and some of those speculative shots have very occasionally made it into the back of the net.

He has no other notable footballing ability and offers nothing else to the team what so ever.
You should be a scout......absolutely spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.