United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah the Scousers got there furst
4efb373677688e64eb203a79e3dcc1e1.jpg
The freaks try and make themselves the main character in every story and every topic.

If it isn’t 9/11, it’s that poor lad from Birmingham who was murdered by his parents.

They’re sick fucks Liverpool fans.

I dont know and to be honest i do think united would make a little on top but i k ow the VAST majority of the money for the club is in the original deal.
but £550,000 a week is A LOT of shirts to sell regardless
Yes. So many people rattle on about shirt sales but the shirt makers pocket most money in the original deal.
Perhaps they also supply the letters too. Dunno. But there is a huge profit to be made between some poor worker getting paid a pittance in the Far East and fans actually buying them.

Blimey. Who'd have thought even 15 years ago that we'd be the consistently successful club in the city, winning trophies pretty well every season, managed by the best coach on the planet and winning games at the death. While they'd be the comedy club.

Perhaps we bought that famous 'united DNA' which explains why they can't seem to find it.

I can remember me my Dad and Grandad all watching the 5-0 and having a teenage strop saying my mates are gonna take the piss and it’s not fair they are winning loads and I will never see City win the league or probably anything
My Grandad was saying “ you bloody tell them I remember us stuffing them 5-6 on a few occasions “ and my dad getting angry with him saying “ that’s no good to him tomorrow is it, my Grandad saw us beat you in the 1920s “

I got quite emotional thinking about it the day we beat QPR as I was sat at the match with my dad and he was holding a picture of my grandad and their dog

Remember back to when we wanted Pep to start but he wanted a year off. Pellers was given an extended contract but everyone knew the score.
The players underperformed knowing Pellers wasn't going to be there long.
It's the same at the swamp now (yippee) They know he will be gone at the end of the season so why bother.
With Pep we had no choice, these clowns did but as usual they made the wrong one by not immediately appointing a full time manager.

Yes. So many people rattle on about shirt sales but the shirt makers pocket most money in the original deal.
Perhaps they also supply the letters too. Dunno. But there is a huge profit to be made between some poor worker getting paid a pittance in the Far East and fans actually buying them.
Baffles the life out of me that so many fans and so-called expert journalists don't understand how this works (or refuse to acknowledge it for 'bants').

Nike don't pay millions and millions of dollars in shirt sponsorships to just let the clubs pocket all the cash from sales, effectively losing money on every sale while the club gets paid twice.

Shirt sales go to the sponsor. A club signing X megastar doesn't "recoup that back in shirt sales" no matter what Dave in 'Footy Bantz group' on Facebook says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.