United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ten Hag does seem to be a decent manager. However, it'll be interesting to see how he handles the GPC. That's the fly in the ointment. He needs to tell the club that GPC can sit in the stands and entertain visitors, but must stay away from any football decision.

They do have a lot of decent players, they just don't have a decent manager. The interim fella had no idea and the paper boy was just they're mate with no fucking respect from the senior players.
United have a lot of good players but they've just bought whoever was available and not considered if they would fit into the team - it's like buying a jigsaw and realising when you open the box that all the pieces have sticky out bits and none have the 'innie' bits.

Ronaldo has won PL player of the month, now I don’t watch United recently as their results don’t matter recently but what has he done ?

Their U18’s is full of kids they’ve poached from elsewhere, whereas ours is full of kids who’ve actually come through our academy since they were young. I’m not really sure that winning last night says much about how good their academy actually is.
Haven't they just spend quite big on a 16 yr old keeper ?

Every time a rag mentions that Ladyboy ponce's name and proudly says: "Yeah but, he plays for us," I always counteract with: "He never actually plays for anyone except himself.'

When teams go out on the pitch they are playing together: their teammates are their own mates, there should be a sense of togetherness, camaraderie from the players, 'shoulder-to-shoulder against the foe' and all that. But you would never ever in a billion light years get the sort of commitment you need when your back is against the wall from someone like the Ladyboy. If he scores a hat-trick it wouldn't matter a fuck if it helps his team to win the game or not, as long as his name is mentioned in the headlines and the media attention is firmly focused on him and him alone.

That's why I say to all the rags I know: "I've yet to see him actually play a game for you. I've seen him score a few goals, but fuck all else."

grown men’s obsession with him genuinely baffles me, they seem like they have to declare him the GOAT every time he scores

Ajax are the most successful club in Dutch football, it's effectively a 2 horse race most years with Ajax domination what is a not very competitive league.

Ten Hag is unproven in a competitive environment and the same criticism can be directed at him as was directed at Pep when Pep came to City. My prediction (Admittedly based on knowing a sum total of fuck all) is that he will crash and burn and the rags social media channels and plastics will be calling for his head within 2 seasons.

Does your prediction contain a degree of wishful thinking too @mexico1970 ? :}

Ten Hag does seem to be a decent manager. However, it'll be interesting to see how he handles the GPC. That's the fly in the ointment. He needs to tell the club that GPC can sit in the stands and entertain visitors, but must stay away from any football decision.

They do have a lot of decent players, they just don't have a decent manager. The interim fella had no idea and the paper boy was just they're mate with no fucking respect from the senior players.

To do that he needs to rid himself of the likes of Ronaldo and Fletcher etc - the old guard who probably go to him with anything troubling them - as Diana said there are 3 people in that marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.