United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked and don’t ever know of a player who’s team that month came out with a record of W 1, L 3, D 2 win POTM

insane

United have a lot of good players but they've just bought whoever was available and not considered if they would fit into the team - it's like buying a jigsaw and realising when you open the box that all the pieces have sticky out bits and none have the 'innie' bits.
Who are these good players.

Ten Hag does seem to be a decent manager. However, it'll be interesting to see how he handles the GPC. That's the fly in the ointment. He needs to tell the club that GPC can sit in the stands and entertain visitors, but must stay away from any football decision.

They do have a lot of decent players, they just don't have a decent manager. The interim fella had no idea and the paper boy was just they're mate with no fucking respect from the senior players.
His only chance will be a ruthless purge of the old guard ie Ferguson's spies in the camp. Ferguson should not be allowed his own office in the building. How Ten Hag behaves in his first few days will tell you everything. I don't agree they have many decent players. I agree with Souness who said most of their players are short of the highest level. So many of them (the entire defence and keeper) can't trap the ball and pass it to one of their own players so they just lump it. The club needs a total clear-out over three transfer windows. Ten Hag is used to technical players and there are very few at United.

Ajax are the most successful club in Dutch football, it's effectively a 2 horse race most years with Ajax domination what is a not very competitive league.

Ten Hag is unproven in a competitive environment and the same criticism can be directed at him as was directed at Pep when Pep came to City. My prediction (Admittedly based on knowing a sum total of fuck all) is that he will crash and burn and the rags social media channels and plastics will be calling for his head within 2 seasons.
The problem with the rags is, in a word, impatience .
They want success - when? NOW!
In reality they could be waiting for a long time, or indeed, a VERY long time!
As long as this attitude remains they will achieve little and I don't see any signs of it changing anytime soon.
As for their legion of plastic fans, well they will just gravitate to another, more successful club.
(Newcastle anybody?!)

The problem with the rags is, in a word, impatience .
They want success - when? NOW!
In reality they could be waiting for a long time, or indeed, a VERY long time!
As long as this attitude remains they will achieve little and I don't see any signs of it changing anytime soon.
As for their legion of plastic fans, well they will just gravitate to another, more successful club.
(Newcastle anybody?!)
Other problems include..the pisscan.
No good players
Massive debt.
The ground is falling down.
Shute owners.
And all the fans are twats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.