United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did they win the Youth Cup when, from everything that's been reported the past few years, their youth teams regularly get a battering off the likes of us?
They are reported to have had a mini revolution at youth level, with a new head coach and improved facilities. Can’t vouch for the truth of that.

Heard a rumour about Rashford today and why his form has been so poor this season. It came from a fellow City fan but he said it originated from someone who works at United. It could well be bollocks of course and I don’t think it’s right to air it on a public forum but put it this way - if it’s true and the story ever sees the light of day then United are going to look like complete and utter cunts!

His only chance will be a ruthless purge of the old guard ie Ferguson's spies in the camp. Ferguson should not be allowed his own office in the building. How Ten Hag behaves in his first few days will tell you everything. I don't agree they have many decent players. I agree with Souness who said most of their players are short of the highest level. So many of them (the entire defence and keeper) can't trap the ball and pass it to one of their own players so they just lump it. The club needs a total clear-out over three transfer windows. Ten Hag is used to technical players and there are very few at United.
Bloody hell don’t give them the blueprints to getting better again. Just leave them be and let them sort it out by themselves like kids trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

Heard a rumour about Rashford today and why his form has been so poor this season. It came from a fellow City fan but he said it originated from someone who works at United. It could well be bollocks of course and I don’t think it’s right to air it on a public forum but put it this way - if it’s true and the story ever sees the light of day then United are going to look like complete and utter cunts!
More than now? Wow!

Already doing a fine job in that respect tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.