United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Manchester....we did it & it was in a proper context, it was funny as fuck, it boiled piss, it was brilliant.

Isn't this the second time they've tried this with big nose & now a transient ex-youth player?

All they're doing is making themselves look sad, needy & to make matters worse showing they STILL have no idea what the point of the Tevez poster was all about.

Thick as pig shit rag wankers.

Great find. Best article I've read in a while. I expect the exact same if we sign Grealish, they'll be sitting it right alongside Sancho - I'm sure they'll bring up CL experience and exposure to the German league etc, etc, etc.....
What makes me laugh is that these are the so called experts that spout their bollox in the papers and on radio (Talksport, I'm looking at you) that there is never an admittance of wrong or any attempt to rein themselves in the next time they get an opportunity to give their 'expert' opinion - the saying 'stealing a living' has never been so apt.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.