United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i thought mate,hes going to cost them because they could have bought for other positions but didnt,they went for the glory of signing a near has been
Wasnt even the glory - it was just to cut us off at the knees. In true Sanchez and Pogba style. Obsession is rarely a winning competitive trait.

Exactly,its nothing but nauseating bullshit .

He loves their club so much that he has spent his 10 best years elsewhere......its fucking comical,the daft cunts.
He loves their club so much he has such fond memories of being made to feel like a slave and desperately wanting out of the place because he detested it.
Welcome home Ronny!

If I had a pound for everytime the words Cristiano Ronaldo have been spouted on sky today! Can't wait to see him fall flat on his face & flop. Sky seem convinced United have signed the 2010 version of Ronaldo whose going to propel them towards league and champions league glory

Apparently they have signed someone from Juventus , all very hush hush , virtually nothing on Sky sports news or the general media about it , this ones going under the radar entirely but apparently Fergiescum and wio have been involved , read into that as you will

Jeeeeeez just looked on the BBC website ..... HOW MAN U PULLED OFF THE SHOCK RONALDO TRANSFER ......... I tell you how nobody was willing to fork out them wages on a player whose gonna only get slower over the next few years ....... jeeeeez I really hope the twats fall on there faces ..... the thought of plastic rags gracing the streets of Bradford is enough to make a grown man cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.