United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? No protests?
Fickle cunts.
Stick that on ragcafe.
One of the Glazers was even there yesterday, bold as brass. Barely a peep out of the Zebra Leg hypocrites. That shows how little the Glazers give a shit about them and their ‘revolution’. Or how little they feared for their safety from the plastic hardmen
The #TopReds have been bought and paid for. Absolutely mugged off.

If United don’t win the league this season now the prodigal son has returned then it will be an unmitigating disaster…thats what I have been telling any rag with a gapping hole that yaps;)

I am using a classic psychological approach. So far it is amusing and they don’t really have an argument as I am agreeing with everything they say.

So when the wheels fall off it will be a sight to behold.

100% the way to play it. Build them up every chance you get. In the unlikely event you're right, then no harm done, but if they don't win everything in sight, the disappointment will be delicious to behold...

Having reflected on what I saw on MOTD last night I’m struck by really how far they have fallen. I think the United of old would have seen Ronaldo as the player they deserve, a player befitting of their “stature and achievements” who is privileged to wear the shirt. As it is, they seem so pathetically grateful he’s turned up (and their cuckold mentality means they turn a blind eye to the fact he offered it on a plate to us first). Also it’s just full level hysterical hero/messiah worship - I guess they’ve had so little to celebrate in recent years that they’ve latched on to this. Problem is, what about the first time he lets them down or doesn’t deliver? How does that impact the team and how do the fans react (especially when the paper boy is all weak the knees with him too)? No individual should be bigger than a club. My prediction: they might win the FA cup at best and they’ll be happy with that.
Meanwhile, we in 5th billing on MOTD with the likes of Bernardo (can you imagine more of a polar opposite character to “CR7”) continue stealthily grafting away and taking the points, in slightly tense 1-0 fashion if need be. I think we’ll be there or thereabouts in the PL and CL again this season and we’ve got the perfect smokescreen to go unnoticed for a bit.
Exactly that, the PR7 wankfest will just get worse.
On the sky sports app yesterday there was the following articles.
Ronaldo arrives at stadium.
Ronaldo warms up in stadium.
Ronaldo walks out of tunnel at stadium.
Ronaldo scores at stadium.
Ronaldo interview at stadium.

The only thing missing was Ronaldo eating his alphabites and Ronaldo having a shit.

Unbelievable this but the rags have been irrelevant for years now, no winning the league or the big cups, this prancing Nancy has made the fickle cunts relevant in the news again.

I'll happily fly under the radar all season and let the red mardarses get all the column inches from the rag sympathisers in the press.

Can't stop laughing.

The rags will be a threat and no mistake. Ronaldo is a freak of nature, his fitness and pace doesn't appear to have waned with age. Mind you the rags and him were helped by the Newcastle keeper Freddie Woodman, who played more like Freddie fucking Kruger.or Freddie Woodentop.
He’s their third choice keeper. Something that is woefully missing from all of the match summaries. Odd that.

He’s their third choice keeper. Something that is woefully missing from all of the match summaries. Odd that.

Nothing was ever going to detract from the hysterical wankfest yesterday. If they could have picked a perfect opponent it would have been Bruce and the hapless barcodes, with as you say a third choice keeper in nets.

It's the hope that kills you.

Their expectations are through the roof, the pressure on the team and the manager to win is getting immense. And this is good for their rivals, for United still have glaring deficiencies in their game, but are expected to perform better than they can.

Ronaldo's individual numbers will be good, but that won't guarantee them big trophies. Ask Juventus. Last season, for instance, Kane had fantastic numbers both wrt goals and assists, but Spurs were poor.

Last edited:
One of the Glazers was even there yesterday, bold as brass. Barely a peep out of the Zebra Leg hypocrites. That shows how little the Glazers give a shit about them and their ‘revolution’. Or how little they feared for their safety from the plastic hardmen
The #TopReds have been bought and paid for. Absolutely mugged off.
I've just watched the roman empire on Netflix. When the plebs got restless, the emperor would put on some gladiatorial games, make them bigger and better than before. This is exactly what is happening in Trafford.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.