United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the worst Man Utd side I have seen in a long time.

Ronaldo is so slow and immobile. He's going to cost them a lot.
What a lot of cock.

They are rebuilding a great side, full of international players on huge long term, expensive contracts.

They have a wonderful young manager who needs just a little more time to build this team and turn it into a great , world class, trophy winning machine.

I look over to Trafford and wish it could be us, keep dreaming boys , one day.

Seriously if I was them I wouldn’t be celebrating at all ......... they got badly torn to pieces by an average team ...... what’s happen when the elite get hold of them .......... they ain’t gonna miss chance after chance ........... had they lost last night then the bus driver may have been on the brink a win plays into everyone’s hands that are after winning trophies

Unfortunately our elite team misses chance after chance against them ,however not this season I hope

I just don't understand how these twats manage to do it so regularly and they've been doing it for decades, even when they were successful they seemed to have far more 'lucky' undeserved wins than any other side.

All teams, City included, get maybe 2 or 3 fluky wins a season in games where the opposition were the better side... but these somehow manage to consistently do it in about one game in every three.
It's all choreographed, we all know business is bent.

Seriously if I was them I wouldn’t be celebrating at all ......... they got badly torn to pieces by an average team ...... what’s happen when the elite get hold of them .......... they ain’t gonna miss chance after chance ........... had they lost last night then the bus driver may have been on the brink a win plays into everyone’s hands that are after winning trophies
Dalot and Telles though wont play many games. They aren't normally that bad. They also have Maguire to come back in but they had a bad transfer window. The top 3 sides in the Premier League are now Chelsea, City and Liverpool whilst Utd face a battle to be 4th.

Unfortunately our elite team misses chance after chance against them ,however not this season I hope
When Shaw, Wan Bissaka and Maguire return they will be defensively strong. Mctominay and Fred are very hard working. But this is a difficult side to beat, that's not a side that can win the title.

That 1st half was an absolute embarrassment, no way these are wining anything unless they finish 3rd and win europa. I went out for the 2nd half but when I checked the score 0-1. I thought oh shit hes getting sacked. Still would of preferred them to lose, but if they go to off the cliff they will sack him.

United scored the same type of goal villa did, I assume Ogs explained how it was offside then? Of course he didn't. Maybe this is bitter but is that another keeper error? Maybe I have blue tinted glasses on but I think all of Ronaldo's goals so far this season should of been saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.