United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
£872k per week before tax was calculated by somebody on here last week

That's the figure I like and is the one I'm quoting to all my rag 'aquaintances' who haven't got a clue

And WE'RE ruining football? The hypocrisy is huge.

Juventus really couldn't wait to get him off the books.

This is what puzzles me. How long was he there, without checking it was only a couple of years or so, so why the sudden departure.

Much going on here that we don't know about.

It was 3 years out of a 4 year deal.

From Juve point of view it is simply because he cost them too much money. Think about it, Ronaldo has fans all around the world. Especially Asians they love him. Because of covid they lost all those potential stadium tickets so without that why keep him. I have a feeling if covid didnt exist he would still be at Juve

£872k per week before tax was calculated by somebody on here last week

That's the figure I like and is the one I'm quoting to all my rag 'aquaintances' who haven't got a clue
Someone needs to provide some evidence.

My rag mates will demand a link you see.

Juventus really couldn't wait to get him off the books.

This is what puzzles me. How long was he there, without checking it was only a couple of years or so, so why the sudden departure.

Much going on here that we don't know about.

Ronaldo scored 101 goals in a Juventus shirt, crowned with two league titles, one Coppa Italia and two Supercoppe. As Luigi Garlando wrote in La Gazzetta dello Sport: “In three years, CR7 amassed the numbers of a normal human’s entire career.”

Juventus are currently doing a squad re-build, and Ronaldo at this stage of his career is the cherry on top of a ready made cake, not the player you need to build your team around, especially with only a year left on his contract. This is why a short deal at City/United was quite enticing for both clubs. He guarantees goals, trophies and success. He demands it. Who doesn't want a bit of that?

Ronaldo scored 101 goals in a Juventus shirt, crowned with two league titles, one Coppa Italia and two Supercoppe. As Luigi Garlando wrote in La Gazzetta dello Sport: “In three years, CR7 amassed the numbers of a normal human’s entire career.”

Juventus are currently doing a squad re-build, and Ronaldo at this stage of his career is the cherry on top of a ready made cake, not the player you need to build your team around, especially with only a year left on his contract. This is why a short deal at City/United was quite enticing for both clubs. He guarantees goals, trophies and success. He demands it. Who doesn't want a bit of that?
Which trophies is he going to demand for you this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.