United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Saudi owners are taking note of the hostile clubs and don't spend a penny on their players.

r5zOmG8.jpg

Seriously.

The Rags aside.

Why the f*** is Daniel Levy constantly leading and involved in the fight against wealthier (Arab) owners? Spurs under his Chairmanship will never win a trophy, so he doesn't have to be worried. He will be lucky to see Spurs in the CL again.

Why City ever wasted their time trying to get Kane is beyond me. Levy was never going to sell Kane to an 'Arab' owned club.
Because he doesn't spend his money, he wants to make sure the rest doesn't too.

Because he doesn't spend his money, he wants to make sure the rest doesn't too.
Yep. And that's FFP in a nutshell. Always makes me laugh when you see supporters from other clubs looking up to their owners as though they are fighting some moral crusade when in reality the very same owners just don't want to spend money supporters have put in on their own club. They'd rather spend it killing protected animals or on failed projects elsewhere. And I'll guarantee, if say the Saudis took over their club, the same moral crusaders screaming "Human rights abuses" would be pitched up in their transfer forums with their cocks out. That's why you can't take them seriously. The internet is full of fake outraging bellends.

Seriously.

The Rags aside.

Why the f*** is Daniel Levy constantly leading and involved in the fight against wealthier (Arab) owners? Spurs under his Chairmanship will never win a trophy, so he doesn't have to be worried. He will be lucky to see Spurs in the CL again.

Why City ever wasted their time trying to get Kane is beyond me. Levy was never going to sell Kane to an 'Arab' owned club.

View attachment 27960
Levy Jewish plus Arab owners,FFS mate what do you think.

Seriously.

The Rags aside.

View attachment 27960

They still have there joker to play these history clubs!

Mike “Bent as Fcuk” Riley

Seriously.

The Rags aside.

View attachment 27960
Jews vs Arabs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.