United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte was available. He could have used Ronaldo, Sancho and Pogba, as he had done at Chelsea with Costa, Hazard and Fabregas. I suppose he wouldn't genuflect at the altar of their former manager. I would love Rodgers for them, as he would be out of picture for City.
Maybe he didn’t think (old) Ronaldo, Sancho and Pogba were as good as Costa, Hazard and Fabregas?

Because, you know . . . they aren’t.

Maybe he didn’t think (old) Ronaldo, Sancho and Pogba were as good as Costa, Hazard and Fabregas?

Because, you know . . . they aren’t.
The United lot are several levels below what was there at Chelsea. Ronaldo, Sancho and Pogba, though, are the better of the rest they have. The United folks barely exhibit any discernible skills.

Not sure if posted but they're not a happy bunch, turning on their own players.

Just seen this and it made me laugh (sorry if it has been posted already). Perhaps the fans in the clip had read it!

Basically, Pogba wants to stay but on the same money as Ronaldo.....

As Catherine Tate's nan would say..... "What a fuckin liberty!".

P.S. if United give this even a moments consideration, they are truly finished.

Ronaldo has scored some outstanding individual goals but his inability to press puts more physical pressure on the rest of the side. Ronaldo is going to deteriorate over the next 2 seasons.

Good point. I think last season OGS with one eye on top-4 and his contract, played for draws or narrow wins against the other so-called top-6 teams whilst beating the midtable and lower ranked sides. It sort-of worked.

Ronaldo comes in and in the last 3 league games its Man Utd 0: Others 7....

Ronaldo's fans will say 'oh yes he has scored goals, many of them important ones', but surely the argument can be made, if he wasn't there those goals may not have been needed!

I also think that a sort of super-sub role would be better for a player of his age - but once Alex (Sir) Ferguson criticised the manager for not starting him in the Everton game, well basically from then on we all know who is the 1st name on the team-sheet & long may it continue!

I don't understand why Utd have taken made such a big step backwards this season.

On face value, Shaw and Maguire are the 2 players whose game has dipped significantly. Perhaps Shaw's game has been affected by the absence of Trashy?

I think the signing of Ronaldo has damaged them to an extent in that the workrate of their side must have fallen significantly. Ronaldo has scored some outstanding individual goals but his inability to press puts more physical pressure on the rest of the side. Ronaldo is going to deteriorate over the next 2 seasons.

Utd fans will be hoping that Maguire and Shaw's dip in form will be reversed.
McLiars form will dip once he is locked up in a Greek jail for 12 months!!

What's that? Never happened?

Nah. Kompany and what he did was pure class. You are aware yes? Not all charitable footballers play for utd and get the headlines.

I have no issue with rashford but he's famous because he plays for utd. Well done him. If he'd done the same whilst playing for Watford none of us would know about it.
Irrespective of who he plays for , he did it and deserves the accolades he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.