United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect Cnuts would be better.

If you were a headhunter (recruitment rather than Chelsea) and were asked three years ago to sift through various CVs and pull together a shortlist he wouldn't even have reached first interview stage so why they gave him the job based on a few results against shit teams early door is beyond me. Joke is having proved to be useless he gets £7.5m.

And he gets £7.5m because United were smart enough to hand him a new contract less than three months ago!

I do hope he gets other job offers, just so it underlines to United wankers the level of clubs who would only be interested.

Me too. Any way I can help him?
Pep will say something in his next press conference about what a good manager he is, and any club would be in safe hands with Rogers. The media will then assume Pep is leaving at the end of the season and he's been lined up.

We just sit back and watch the action unfold after.

Brilliant isn't it. PSG will be fuming at the prospect of losing such a talent, and will be even more furious at the settlement package they will be forced to receive.

At a guess.
psg fans cant wait to see him gone (although they're the most plastic fans ive ever seen online, they will be asking for his successor head soon) and think that zidane will jump into their arms asap, like hes some genius coach

Carrick says he learned a lot from Ole.

I can only assume he’s referring to now knowing his way around the cliff, and where not to Park?

Carrick and Phelan have been taking daily training at Carrington for all of Solskjaer's tenure.

We can but hope they continue their excellent work.

If they left their ego at the door, Moyes is the best candidate for them right now.

Irony.
He would have been all along if they'd let him do what he wanted. Which was to end the club's reliance on legacy and the players/staff earning money off the back of it at the club. I reckon he's have banned pisscan too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.