United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard a rag fan say this morning that Ralf Rangnick was united first pick of managers/coach and will given a 3 to 5 contract within weeks. also said he is better than klopp and others that worked under him and he is the master that teaches world class coaches ?

i had to laugh out loud in the shop and put him back in his box and asked him what's he won and what teams has he worked at ? he said klopp and Thomas Tuchel all learnt under him have backed him for the job hahahaha
so why has he never worked at a big club before i asked.. well he's at the biggest club now hahahahahaah

they never change and its why they what they are today ?
He's gone from Glenn Roeder to fuckin Yoda in the space of a day.

Win/win tomorrow, if Trafford get something that’s good for us, if they get battered that’s great, over a season we will be better than little Tommy Two-bobs Chelski so then say putting a handful in De Gea’s net will be a good winter tonic.
Alwa
I remember when The Pisscan's first book came out and I was in Waterstones and wanted to see what he said about the 5-1.

First he said it was a lunchtime kick off after the trouble with fans fighting the season before....
Then he said the rags were on top until the game was halted because of fans fighting after 3 mins....
Finally he claimed Slippery Jim hardly had a save to make!
Coonts shouldn't have been in the North Stand then.

He says such a lot either at home or outside the swamp but I can't remember him saying anything to a child.
He was very pro Pep when he thought he would go to the rags and then did a complete Albert turn when Pep signed for us. Only this week he had nearly an hour on u tube where he started into a diatribe about Ticka Tack football.
A complete hypocrite he is the worst of the rag social media people.
Most famous for his 'might as well be Celtic' comment.
Well as long as he's making money feeding the sheep, fair play. Seems a bit if a tit though but aren't all those sort of people.

Apparently Goldbridge has been snooping. Now adopting Ralf as the wrecker, has been employed to wreak havoc at the swamp by removing all the dead wood players, something our Ole could not do.

The fat **** isn't capable of doing anything vaguely resembling snooping , but he is apparently capable of persuading the undeads who follow him and other chancers that he knows something about the workings at the swamp.

His podcasts must be like an Enid Blyton story for 2 year olds - stealing from babies.

I remember when The Pisscan's first book came out and I was in Waterstones and wanted to see what he said about the 5-1.

First he said it was a lunchtime kick off after the trouble with fans fighting the season before....
Then he said the rags were on top until the game was halted because of fans fighting after 3 mins....
Finally he claimed Slippery Jim hardly had a save to make!
Shows how accurate that book and research are....pretty sure was 3pm KO and the fighting the year before when we were in different divisions? On top...for 3mins? Maybe if slippery Jim had made a few more saves they wouldnt have been hammered. Sounds like there is more truth in Viz than this book...maybe he should do one dealing with the last 10 yrs and call it not in my lifetime

January should be interesting, are they going to buy any players in so that they can adopt his way of playing?
If so then how do they know the full time manager they appoint will rate them? Likewise are they going to allow players to be sold who the new manager may have actually wanted to keep.

Unless the new guy is already in place to take over and has sanctioned any moves, but given the names in the frame at the moment they don't seem to align with the same style of play as the interim guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.