United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a consultant these days. never met a consultant who can't big themselves up, or any stupid idea they read about in a journal. We will soon see if he can walk the walk.

Has his work cut out to get these guys to press, though. Watch out for United to come second on the asthma-suffering table very shortly, and Ronaldo benched because he refuses doses of energy drinks .....

It's written by the same guy who wrote that article about Liverpool, correctly predicting they wouldn't defend their title and the reasons why.
Well, well. "Disdain for anti-doping". What a surprise!

Edit: Sorry, been done already. Still ... what a surprise.

Last edited:
Rangnicknackpaddywhack
give a dog a bone
Raggies time has been and gone.

The tick has tocked for the final time for the cnuts and I for one have never been happier!

Amused observers of my wobbles this season will be somewhat surprised to hear that my arse hasn’t gone yet.

I’ve returned to the conclusion that they are wank. And they are.

And embarrassingly small-time. Not that I ever wavered on that.

They need to try to start to make amends by apologising for that banner. That would build a lot of bridges.

A simple ‘sorry for that small-time banner’ would be nice. And a start.
I just wonder, GDM, from whom would this apology come from?

If it came from the club itself, I would find it to be insincere and would characterize it as a frivolous publicity stunt.

If it could somehow come from their 1.3 billion fan base, I would find it to be insincere and would find it to be a frivolous social media stunt.

They, collectively, could never do it. They revelled in it, by and large, I doubt they were embarrassed by it and deep inside ALL of those vermin they know it's really all they have left that gets under our collective skin. Sure, there's the CL thing that they still can use, but at this point in time we and they both know that won't be there forever.

I implore you to stay with your two original conclusions 1) they are WANK and 2) in their own self-proclaimed massivity they have tilted the scales of objective reality they're SMALL-TIME and the fact that we find them 8th in the premier league is just a nuisance to us, Manchester City, no more so than Crystal Palace or Brighton.

Rag at work said and I kid you not,the best managers in the world at the moment are German,you’ve got Klopp,Tuschell,RANGNICK,?..hahahahaha

Rag at work said and I kid you not,the best managers in the world at the moment are German,you’ve got Klopp,Tuschell,RANGNICK,?..hahahahaha
Tbf, he’s not too far off, I know we take the piss out of Rangnick, but this could turn out to be a fantastic move for the rags and really get them back on track, he knows his stuff and I’ve followed Rangnick closely since I first heard about him many many days ago.

I would like to point out that since 2011, where he left Schalke 04 with a burnout, Ralf Rangnick actually only worked as a coach 2 seasons. The other 8 seasons he was sporting director for Leipzig, the Red Bull football group or independent consulting and DAZN commentator. Thats very little actual coaching in the last decade for one of the worlds best managers if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.