United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rumours were that his deal included a clause that gave him the right to play every game that he wanted,
If this is true then I am absolutely bloody dumfounded. Picking and choosing which game he'll play in? FFS! Like the spoiled brat at school who was crap but had an expensive football, and because it was his ball he was guaranteed a game. But this is a Premier league club? Being told what to do by a player?

I'm old, but in my schooldays if a snotty kid tried that on with any of us he'd have been thumped by the entire team, all of us taking it in turns to give the little fucker a bloody nose. He wouldn't try the same thing twice, that much was true.

If this is true then I am absolutely bloody dumfounded. Picking and choosing which game he'll play in? FFS! Like the spoiled brat at school who was crap but had an expensive football, and because it was his ball he was guaranteed a game. But this is a Premier league club? Being told what to do by a player?

I'm old, but in my schooldays if a snotty kid tried that on with any of us he'd have been thumped by the entire team, all of us taking it in turns to give the little fucker a bloody nose. He wouldn't try the same thing twice, that much was true.
scenes from the OT dressing room....
1641300142601.png

This is a commercial deal though, a joining up of two massive concerns that sell their image rights all around the planet for huge sums.
That’s why a banker and commercial deal broker called Ed Woodward has been their main man.
They’re in it for the money and what they do is good for their earnings, football comes secondary to that.

Cyxrovd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.