United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re really hurting folks. It’s fucking great. Don’t let up on the insufferable twats. Be smug, tell them that it was always going to end this way for them and it’s not going to get easier for them in the foreseeable
I'll never let up on the bastards. Never, ever ever. The abuse I've suffered, the piss-taking I've had to endure, the taunts and the childish provocation I've had? Nope. All the while I'm breathing oxygen those mouthy, overbearing ćunts who have only ever watched the rags on Sky/BT will be getting both barrels, forever.

Ever since the Sick Swan n the Semi, the way these rags Fire drill n totally Abandon ship/their team like the rats they are is really getting absolutely embarrassing.

On par with spoilt little brats chucking their toys out of their baby strollers.

I'll never let up on the bastards. Never, ever ever. The abuse I've suffered, the piss-taking I've had to endure, the taunts and the childish provocation I've had? Nope. All the while I'm breathing oxygen those mouthy, overbearing ćunts who have only ever watched the rags on Sky/BT will be getting both barrels, forever.
I texted my nephew a life long rag(lives in failsworth) after the United Arsenal game to say ''good win'' knowing that Arsenal played them off the park and should have battered em', but hey he's family..
Now I expected a reply along the lines of ''yeah we won but but we were crap got a couple of breakaway goals but Arsenal played us off the park and we had to defend for our lives''.
But no....All I got in reply was 'I know'..
Now I know he's family but thats the sort of reply that sums up the lot of em. No humilty whatsoever.

Tbh PB, I think the whole United team forgot they were playing.

De Gea - can't play with his feet
Malacia - will be playing for Southampton or Villa next season
Varane - at the end of his career, injury prone
Martinez - too short
Dalot - limited ability
McTominay - ha ha ha ha
Sancho - ability but no belief
Erikson - stop gap player at best
Fernandes - terrible against decent sides
Rashford - when are they going to admit he's not good enough?
Antony - not top drawer

Shaw - decent but not great
Martial - only plays when he feels like it
Casemiro - legs gone - (edit - couldn't get in the side ahead of McTominay - let that sink in)
Lindelof - below average
Maguire - see McTominay above
Fred - again, see above
Ronaldo - past his best, stroppy, a bad influence in the dressing room, huge wages.

.........and just think about the amount they've spent to get to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.