United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
For decades I use to work with twats like her. It use to get really heated at times. I would have the piss taken out of me by cockney rags when we were shit.

Nowadays I dont work with any rags, I dont know any rags. The one in the village doesnt watch them anymore lol.

Just my luck after decades of piss taking I cant give it back :/
They have all given up football. “It’s not the same. Dominated by money. I watch tiddlywinks nowadays or my local team in Surrey”

I've ventured on there a few times over the years, usually to have a chuckle after we've dicked them again, and there are a surprising number who have waxed lyrical about Aguero, David Silva, Bernado etc and now Haaland. They can't ALL be blues surely??
No comparison to RAWK. Some real football fans on the caf as well as the usual deluded crowd.

I don't know who said it but it was once said that Real Madrid don't let players go unless they are useless. People of this forum, I give you Varane and Fattymiro.
Fattymiro turns with the agility and speed of an ocean liner, and gives the distinct impression the fastest he would move would be when he was competing with his namesake Fatty Shaw to be first to the after game pizzas.

Another dud buy, in the long tradition of rag failures.

I've ventured on there a few times over the years, usually to have a chuckle after we've dicked them again, and there are a surprising number who have waxed lyrical about Aguero, David Silva, Bernado etc and now Haaland. They can't ALL be blues surely??
Some quite fair posters on there despite being rag fans.
They'll say it how it is rather than toe the biased line most of them subscribe to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.