United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the end of bullying time, they have brought/loaned in (ie not including home grown):

Mata
Fellaini
di Maria
Shaw
Herrera
Rojo
Blind
Falcao
Milinkovic-Savic
Martial
Schneiderlin
Depay
Darmian
Schweinsteiger
Romero
Pogba
Mkhitaryan
Bailly
Ibrahimovic
Lukaku
Matic
Lindelof
Sanchez
Fred
Dalot
Grant
Maguire
Fernandes
Wan-Bissaka
James
Ighalo
van de Beek
Diallo
Telles
Pellistri
Cavani
Sancho
Varane
Ronaldo
Antony
Casemiro
Martinez
Malacia
Eriksen

Lots of 'chuck money at a big name and hope', lots of 'well they turned out to be crap in United's squad', lots of 'why and where are they now'.

Of that list, I'd say... Mata, Shaw, Blind, James & Eriksen, come across as decent (not in the footballing sense) chaps.

There's not many that come across as 'decent footballers at United'

First time I've seen him in the flesh (so to speak) and, my goodness, he's a shrimp. He makes Eric Garcia look like Godzilla.

And I think describing Dalot as having 'limited ability' is being exceedingly charitable.
i've done united's plane out a few times and as you say martinez is small, i was stood next to him and he actually looks smaller in real life than he does on telly , he must of been stood next to haaland in the tunnel thinking, fucking hell what have i done

Sorry but they`re not. She`s fucking nauseating the screeching toss head.
just don't get it, i said before they must wank over her, she knows fuckall about football ,she isn't believable in the slightest , shes another false united fan trying to make a few quid.

I liken the City "fans" who post on Sadcafe to the kind of blokes that would happily go down on their girlfriends, knowing full well she's getting rattled off big Steve from the gym.
Oi. I've great fun trolling the cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.