United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tent peg, when asked why Ronaldo didn’t play or get substituted on:’out of respect for his career’

AKA: how to say a player is past it and useless to the team without saying ‘he’s past it and useless to the team’
Also makes it sound like eric went into the game knowing what was to come, so had to pick an 11 to be sacrificed to ridicule. What a losing mentality.

I can’t listen to any **** whose clearly trying to make money off a bunch of deluded twats and don’t get me started on Goldbridge and that fat bastard Howson .............. any sort of decent fan base would weed attention seeking cunts like that out
They’re all just shit actors playing the part of United (or whatever club they’re pretending to support) fans to earn money off the back of them being massive and fucking shit.

We shouldn’t be promoting them on here imo.

Pretty much nailed it there, however I'd challenge Erikson, who is still a top player and Malacia, I think there may be a decent full back in there somewhere, although he was out of his depth yesterday and got about the level of support from his winger/midfield that Edgehill used to get while he was being scapegoated.

Good tactic from City yesterday in terms of overloading both full backs and largely not playing through the middle, neither FB had any help and were constantly 2/3 v 1
I’d agree with their left back Malacia, although he was outplayed yesterday, he does have the look of a decent player.
Also agree with your comment of overloading both wings and not playing through the middle. I think MoTD highlighted where Malacia was outnumbered and not getting any help. It worked brilliantly and the number of times Grealish was involved shows it played to his strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.