United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows a weak manager, if he values a guys legacy to be more important than the cause. Especially when most of his legacy comes from playing for an entirely different club.

I mean, he wouldn’t have made a difference, but the point still stands.

Do you think Pep, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Ferguson etc would think like that? I know they wouldn’t. No players legacy would be more important than what happens on match day or influence their choices.
He had to say that, I am guessing, because it was made clear to him that Ronny wasn't going on.

Shows a weak manager, if he values a guys legacy to be more important than the cause. Especially when most of his legacy comes from playing for an entirely different club.

I mean, he wouldn’t have made a difference, but the point still stands.

Do you think Pep, Ancelotti, Mourinho, Ferguson etc would think like that? I know they wouldn’t. No players legacy would be more important than what happens on match day or influence their choices.
Ronaldo is a big steaming Turd that will linger for Ten Shite until January at least stinking the place out -and hopefully longer!!

Should we call the United fans 'autumnals' from now on for leafing early....

Coat hat taxi bye. :)
Not the 1958 but the 1445!

The PA should've announced " Mr Banks and all his Mates have now left the stadium"

What is it with that lot, break into a ground before a game starts and break out in the middle of another :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.