United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erik ten Hag is a coward of a manager. He abandoned his principles after two games and resorted to playing tactics similar to Solskjaer. He's now thrown his players under the boss when he completely exposed them with his team selection.

He has to be very careful with how he publicly speaks about his players. They're a volatile and toxic dressing room. They won't stand for him basically calling them shit every time they lose.
Fucking great

Ran into my next door neighbour rag tonight. He missed the game yesterday due to a flight…lucky you I said. Deflated and counting down the days until Haaland goes to Madrid lol.

Hahaha I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry at this point. I had a little smirk as I left and I don’t know why but I had GPC in my mind. I turned around and said…”not in my lifetime, eh?” Closed the door -:)

The fun I am having this season with dips and rags is off the scale. The dip in work hides when he see’s me coming. Oh to be a blue.

Most odd. When they beat Liverpool and Arsenal, there was no shutting the fuckers up.
I actually didn’t mind Keane as a pundit but even that daft sod got suckered in after the Arsenal game .......... seriously who have they beat of note ???
A Liverpool that could be out of the race before bonfire night
Arsenal whose gun ho approach probably made it easier for United
Leicester enough said about how dire they are
Southampton where in honesty they got away with it ..........but do they look at the bigger picture ????? Nope the twats and the rag loving media go into meltdown because they get a few wins ........... but us in the real world k ow that a result like yesterday is always around the corner ......... seriously it’s gonna take an epic miracle to get challenging again within the next few years and long may it go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.