United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo is a big steaming Turd that will linger for Ten Shite until January at least stinking the place out -and hopefully longer!!
Heard a whisper he's off to Chelsea in Jan... Be funny if he stinks out the bridge too

What the fuck is that, like a fork on a plate
I hope you are happy now Ten Hag.
You have shattered this young ladies dreams.
She did think (pre yesterday ) that Bruno was better than KdB.
She thought also that Foden is over rated and you capitulate like that.
You have let her down badly.

I hope you are happy now Ten Hag.
You have shattered this young ladies dreams.
She did think (pre yesterday ) that Bruno was better than KdB.
She thought also that Foden is over rated and you capitulate like that.
You have let her down badly.
She's as deluded as the rest of them , look at all the shite they've been coming out with all week pre derby , the butcher , ten months got them playing well , varane, 70m benchwarmer casemeiro, after Brighton and Brentford results they went from no chance for top 4 to guaranteed top 4 after beating arselona and scousers, I'm so glad we gave them a reality check yesterday , they're shite and no chance of top 4

Brilliant
I've never been in a betting shop in my life, but if I do ever decide to place a bet in a betting shop,then Paddy Power will be the shop I choose.
That short video clip sums up United's glory hunting wankers perfectly.
The twat who said he was a lifelong United fan, but has never even been to Manchester.
"Glory hunting twat" !!!

Watched in a pub in Ipswich. Last time I was there, I watched the Scum v Arsenal and there must have been 15 wearing their Red United shirts. Went in yesterday with my sky blue City shirt on, ready for a good bit of banter, whatever happened. Guess what? Not a red shirt in sight. There were several of them watching in there, grumbling about 'Fuckin Haaland!!' But a low profile was kept, throughout my cheering - and that of a very happy bunch of Norwegians who are Ipswich fans and travel over several times a season - obviously intent on catching Thor's progress.
Anyway, the Ipswich scummers are clearly a very respectful bunch of shithouses.
Bless!
Happy days.

Erik ten Hag is a coward of a manager. He abandoned his principles after two games and resorted to playing tactics similar to Solskjaer. He's now thrown his players under the boss when he completely exposed them with his team selection.

He has to be very careful with how he publicly speaks about his players. They're a volatile and toxic dressing room. They won't stand for him basically calling them shit every time they lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.