United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran into my next door neighbour rag tonight. He missed the game yesterday due to a flight…lucky you I said. Deflated and counting down the days until Haaland goes to Madrid lol.

Hahaha I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry at this point. I had a little smirk as I left and I don’t know why but I had GPC in my mind. I turned around and said…”not in my lifetime, eh?” Closed the door -:)

The fun I am having this season with dips and rags is off the scale. The dip in work hides when he see’s me coming. Oh to be a blue.
To be in England in the summertime (Hey)
With my love for City (Hey)
Close to The Etihad (Yeah)

(With apologies to Trevor Horn and The Art of Noise).

Their previous tweets are hilarious:

That support didn’t last long… about 43mins…

Bit of a typo there, spelling Blue as red.
Also, why pixelate faces of people holding a bog standard banner quote that’s been around for 10+ years… unless the MiB think they’ll cause mither coz ‘they’re hard’

I like that they have photo shopped a picture of Van Persie for the 'glaziers out' flag, completely overlooking that he was signed by the Glaziers delivering them their last league title.................

I like that they have photo shopped a picture of Van Persie for the 'glaziers out' flag, completely overlooking that he was signed by the Glaziers delivering them their last league title.................
has nobody told them that they have spent more money than anybody else including us in the last 10 years?

Backwards lot

Van Persie is the last excellent signing they made, that was 10 years ago.

It seems their fans have since confused making bad signings with not getting backed.

has nobody told them that they have spent more money than anybody else including us in the last 10 years?

Backwards lot

Van Persie is the last excellent signing they made, that was 10 years ago.

It seems their fans have since confused making bad signings with not getting backed.
Indeed.
Since 2013 the Glazers have authorised massive spending.
United fans ire should be directed at the Glazers, not for them not spending, but for allowing woody to continue to be in charge of ‘Disneyland’ - without a plan, without a clue, without a DofF, but with plenty of ‘istree will continue hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.