United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erikson used to disappear against us when we played Spurs and he was at the top of his game. He is/was a good player but not a great player.
Malacia - maybe.
I think I remember a stat being bandied about that in about 16 games against City, Eriksen has scored or assisted 10 goals. I'd say that's pretty decent.

Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag has told the club's hierarchy not to offer any players new contracts until he works out who deserves them. (Telegraph)

So the last one out turn the lights off it is then.
Oh no.
It looks like it will be the end of Phil ‘the next Duncan Edwards’ Jones, after the season finishes.
He’s outlasted his transfer opponent Aguero, so kudos to him, that’s a victory right there.

The day GPC goes to meet his maker Sky Sports will make the queen's death look like a paupers funeral.

His cadaver will be laid in state at the rags megastore where premium members can pay £150 to file past the coffin covered in a Man U badge with a giant Adidas logo above it. Whilst all the club sponsors have advertising boards acting like a fence to protect the whiskey sodden corpse from being sullied by an over emotional Singaporean.
I'm not sure he hasn't died already, I think they may be wheeling him out like weekend at Bernie's

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1664874757105.jpg
    FB_IMG_1664874757105.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 43
Oh no.
It looks like it will be the end of Phil ‘the next Duncan Edwards’ Jones, after the season finishes.
He’s outlasted his transfer opponent Aguero, so kudos to him, that’s a victory right there.
It’s absolutely astounding that he got a new contract when he did. Sometimes I check Wikipedia just to see if it’s true and I didn’t imagine it and that he is still there.

It’s baffling that somewhere along the process of him negotiating a new contract that someone in a position of power didn’t stand up and say “nobody else has brought it up, so I will, why are we giving Phil Jones a new contract?” And put a stop to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.