United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imodium won’t stop the rags being shit that’s for sure…!
giphy.gif

Sancho can't even get a game in the europa league now. Didn't have the patience to trust Pep and let him bring him through naturally, left and in fairness made a name for himself and got a £72 million move out of it but it was to a barely top 6 side and he missed out on years of Pep tuition.

Since then he has fallen off the face of the earth. Can't get in a side that's 5th and not even in consideration for England, meanwhile Foden who trusted Pep and valued his teachings is now one of the most highly rated players on the planet, plays for the best club in England, winning trophies every year and is guaranteed to be going to the world cup if he's fit.

I hope somebody is reminding the arrogant little fucker every day of the awful decisions he's made.
Beautiful that we got £15m sell on for him on top of the £18.5m

"A 93rd minute winner at home against a team that wouldn't trouble the top 6 in league 1, followed by a Mctominay knee slide and pile on, how fkin embarrassing is that"..

Now there's a honest media headline for you..

Wouldn't it be refreshing if one, just one of the sycophantic media hacks had the bollocks to report it as it really is for a change..!

"A 93rd minute winner at home against a team that wouldn't trouble the top 6 in league 1, followed by a Mctominay knee slide and pile on, how fkin embarrassing is that"..

Now there's a honest media headline for you..

Wouldn't it be refreshing if one, just one of the sycophantic media hacks had the bollocks to report it as it really is for a change..!
Unfortunately it will never happen clicks equals money or revenue and the rags have clicks in the thousands the daft fuckers ..

One of the lads at work, who doesn’t really follow football - he’s much more into athletics and cycling - was asking our resident rag about last night’s game.

The rag was making all sorts of excuses as to why the wankers hadn’t scored more.

So, I explained it in the simplest terms I could, "Basically, they’re fucking shite!"

It didn’t go down too well with aforementioned rag.

Last edited:
Sancho can't even get a game in the europa league now. Didn't have the patience to trust Pep and let him bring him through naturally, left and in fairness made a name for himself and got a £72 million move out of it but it was to a barely top 6 side and he missed out on years of Pep tuition.

Since then he has fallen off the face of the earth. Can't get in a side that's 5th and not even in consideration for England, meanwhile Foden who trusted Pep and valued his teachings is now one of the most highly rated players on the planet, plays for the best club in England, winning trophies every year and is guaranteed to be going to the world cup if he's fit.

I hope somebody is reminding the arrogant little fucker every day of the awful decisions he's made.
Plenty of blues on here wanted him back or would have been pleased to see him back. His transfer forum thread shows that. I dont like to see anyone struggle. Then again, fuck him

Foden has done sweet FA for England. He even tried to bleach his hair thinking he’s the new Gazza during the last Euros. That went well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.