United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden has done sweet FA for England. He even tried to bleach his hair thinking he’s the new Gazza during the last Euros. That went well..
Simply getting on the pitch is more than Sancho and Rashford have done combined. Show me a technical player that's excelled under waistcoat.

Unfortunately it will never happen clicks equals money or revenue and the rags have clicks in the thousands the daft fuckers ..
Quarter of the world's population suckered in by football populism...I'm beginning to see what Thanos was on about now, and as terrible as it seems, wishing that.one day...

Oh, wait...
images

Waistcoat doesn’t know how to use attacking players. His team is just defend, stay solid, try to score from set piece. Not much point in creative talent in his set up.
This. How anyone can look beyond the coach for englands lack of creativity is beyond me.

The likes of foden, even saka etc must wonder what the fuck they are doing when they go from being coached by footballing visionaries, attack minded coaches to gareth fuckin southgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.