United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not seen the game or the goal but looking at the pictures in the MEN & his upper body position leaning back it looks like he has just completed a knee slide. I would be too embarrassed to indulge in any type of goal celebration never mind a knee slide after beating a bunch of Cypriots in virtually the last minute of the game.

Not seen the game or the goal but looking at the pictures in the MEN & his upper body position leaning back it looks like he has just completed a knee slide. I would be too embarrassed to indulge in any type of goal celebration never mind a knee slide after beating a bunch of Cypriots in virtually the last minute of the game.
Shows you how far they've fallen, celebrating a win over what is effectively an amateur side.

Drawing Atletico first maximises their chances of shithousery. Should they get through that, I’d love an Eric Garcia hattrick to knock them out, before West Ham win the pot overall.
Arsenal are the other English team in the competition and they'd comfortably do the rags over two legs. West Ham are in the Europa conference League.

You obviously don't realise how euphoric it is to score a very very late winner in such an important and critical gam....... oh hang on a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.