United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf to them (I know..) they’ve got a decent return from 3 home games against Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs and away against Chelsea.

They’re not as bad as they were last season, still nowhere near us mind.

Christ I hate Ronaldo fanboys. 'Weh weh wehhh Ten Hag is just jellus'. No, he's trying to manage a football team and he's had enough of an overgrown Portuguese infant stomping around like he owns the place. Fuck knows what they'll do when he retires, they're unable to conceive of football existing without him.
I fucking hate fanboys. They’re everything that’s wrong with modern football.

When we played Real Madrid at home for the first time in 2012, there were loads of these cunts falling over seats to take pictures of the plastic surgery faced Rag wanker. City fans around them were either laughing at them or telling them to fuck off out of our stadium.

It was like watching those weirdo Wacko Jacko fans in the 80s and 90s. The fucking sad bastards!

Most of them live in India or Nigeria or the USA or somewhere that's nowhere near Manchester and only care about Arsenal, Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea (not City so much, fuck knows why, you're big enough) and the big name La Liga/Bundesliga clubs, maybe Juventus, Milan or Inter. They follow players, not teams, and when they do pick a team they'll fanatically white knight for them and troll opposition fans. Liverpool have loads of them and they're utter cunts. They also have very little understanding of context or the history of both clubs in our case - they genuinely cannot comprehend the idea of red and blue families, or why Everton fans might not want Liverpool to win the league, and they genuinely believe that Everton have never won anything ever, apart from that one trophy in 1995 because who is Howard Kendall, who is Harry Catterick, we just don't know. They also tend to be the types to send death threats to players who miss penalties or have a bad game, or think it's OK to send Ronaldo vile comments about his dead baby because they're Messi fans and that's totally what Messi would want, or something. I mean, I hate the twat but the fact his baby died is not a reason to hate him, and it's a line I won't cross.

And the worst thing is, these are the fans the rags and Liverpool cater to now. They don't care about local fans because they don't bring in as much money as the tourists who'll fly over on some overpriced package deal from Singapore or wherever, take some selfies, buy some merch and fuck off.

Tbf to them (I know..) they’ve got a decent return from 3 home games against Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs and away against Chelsea.

They’re not as bad as they were last season, still nowhere near us mind.
They are getting better. This coach seems better than the rest of the shite ones they have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.