United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, raggies lawyers looking at sacking tranny so that they don't have to pay his wages.
They knew this interview was coming, and probably what he’d say in it. So they made him captain for the day as a liability shield ahead of sacking him. “Look at he respect we’ve shown him, and he does this. Confound the fellow. Get me FC Qarabag on the phone. Second thoughts, get me Ashton United”.

He scored 23 goals for a below average United last season. He would have killed it for our team. Like him or no he is a clinical striker when he gets service
I my humble opinion, as great a player as he has been, he was never for us. You have seen how he as affected United as a club because he couldn't accept being just another squad player, that would have been more so as a City player with our better squad. He would not have been happy at all with Pep rotating him every other game, because that is what Pep does. If you play for our great club you have got to look at not playing every game lm afraid Ronaldo would never have accepted that and I'm glad we never signed him.

Had a quick peek at this morning’s revelations… he seems to be suffering some significant persecution complex so far as I can tell. For someone earning £2m a month he seems to feel incredibly hard done by. It doesn’t look like some kind of falling out to me, it looks more like a full on breakdown. And of course Piers is there to capitalise on it.

Turning on all his old team mates - save for Ferdinand and Keane - is bizarre. Especially as they defended the indefensible for him for a long time, but even the likes of Neville drew the line at defending him when he refused to come on a Spurs.

I never expected such a public meltdown from a player like him. He’s gone rogue and it ain’t pretty!
I thought his character assassination of Neville and Rooney just about sums up what a selfish knob head he actually is.

Just gets better and better. United fans will be waking up realising he only ever went back for the money. No love for the club or a home coming, just greed.

And in one single interview he has destroyed any legacy he had with the club - and it’s all being played out to the worlds media.

Just seen a clip on Sky where he pretty much gets blanked by the Mercury lookalike. Just wonderful!
I loved the meet up in the Portuguese dressing room. If they'd not put their lockers next to each others (being besties and all that), Fernandes would have totally blanked him. The fact that he couldn't even look him in the eye is typical of the coward though, as was the snidey little look over the shoulder. Quite why Ronaldo looked surprised though is the biggest take away from that, was he expecting a hug? He must live in his own little world in his head.

If anyone has put money on Portugal then I'd try and cash in now, as it's not going to go well for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.