United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't reading 110 pages of utd fans tears on redcafe in fake Ronaldo trouble thread but i'll give it a bloody good go, delicious red tears. Hoping for Ronaldo fans and Utd fans to turn on each other in said thread.

He really is a tit isn't he. I wank an 8k close up of Ronaldo's face when Messi beats his cl record for mine and everyone elses amusement.
You what?

Jlingz on Talkshite taking about his mental health battles.

The lad speaks so fast I need subtitles.

And Kevin Campbell was my favourite player at Everton, but I didn't switch to West Brom when they signed him. Or Birmingham when my original fave Anders Limpar went there.
In fact for a couple of years I hated him for that goal for Derby with Barry fucking Davies having his 93:20 moment. It was a goal that would still be on re-runs if scored by a rag.

The scum PR machine cranking up to full speed with Mbappe transfer linked to them ! If ya think fake Ronnie was bad business it could go really bad !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.