United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title challenges with Liverpool, and now Arsenal, it must be killing these cunts. Fighting for top 4 to put cash in the Cayman isles Glazer pocket

fuckoff

He scored 23 goals for a below average United last season. He would have killed it for our team. Like him or no he is a clinical striker when he gets service
I don't disagree.
However I'm happy we waited a season and ended up with Haaland.
Having no out and out striker didn't impact us too much though.
Plus CR37 would have arrived with too much baggage.
Were we really in for him?

This is like a 'glamour' magazine model complaining that the publishers only buy her services so men can look at her tits.

The Rags have always been a 'commercial' club, these last thirty years and more at least. They pretty much invented the concept of monetising football and were getting noodle sponsors when we were still relying on cash admissions and sales of Bovril.

How long has the ladyboy got left on his contract, anybody know? Whatever it is I hope they have to continue paying the prick his half a million each week for a long time to come.
Runs til June next year....he'll just sit back and take the cash....someone will take him next season

Just gets better and better. United fans will be waking up realising he only ever went back for the money. No love for the club or a home coming, just greed.

And in one single interview he has destroyed any legacy he had with the club - and it’s all being played out to the worlds media.

Just seen a clip on Sky where he pretty much gets blanked by the Mercury lookalike. Just wonderful!

I said on this thread earlier this year that Ronaldo doesn’t love Man Utd like the fans wanted him to.

I think he loves Ferguson but in terms of clubs, his heart is with Real Madrid.

Even first time around he ran to Madrid as soon as he could. That’s where he always wanted to be and that’s where he is a legend.

Aside from Ferguson being an important figure in his life, I never felt Ronaldo has some great love for United.

Now their fans are realising it.

I ain't reading 110 pages of utd fans tears on redcafe in fake Ronaldo trouble thread but i'll give it a bloody good go, delicious red tears. Hoping for Ronaldo fans and Utd fans to turn on each other in said thread.

He really is a tit isn't he. I want an 8k close up of Ronaldo's face when Messi beats his cl record for mine and everyone elses amusement.

Edit: Emergency edit for spelling xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.