United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another whose got it in for the Glazers but happy to take £2 million month of them :) oh didn’t he realise what the Glazers where all about when he signed ?????? It’s the go to card when it goes tits up blame the Glazers ............ imagine having owners who continually throw hundreds of millions at managers that there fan base want....... there fooking deluded and honestly long may it go on ........... the smug wankers for there actions during there heydays

Lets be honest, this interview is just the most recent version of the same information that ex players and managers have been saying for years. They just don't want to hear it and long may it continue.

What gives me the greatest pleasure is that when our takeover happened, this is exactly what everyone thought would happen to us. We would never reach the top, we would have constant issues with players and managers, we would have spent billions for no return and yet look how it turned out.

Jlingz on Talkshite taking about his mental health battles.

The lad speaks so fast I need subtitles.

Did he mention being a pathetically childish **** and his health battles starting when Pogba was fucked off ?

Love how this is being drip fed over days to prolong the agony, I really hope he gets stuck into a few players as well, this is very damaging for the cunts make no mistake. Yet another fergie masterclass that nobody in the press will mention, he was the one that "made it happen" by all accounts

Love how this is being drip fed over days to prolong the agony, I really hope he gets stuck into a few players as well, this is very damaging for the cunts make no mistake. Yet another fergie masterclass that nobody in the press will mention, he was the one that "made it happen" by all accounts
Special Agent Piss Ca...no
wondered he's been knighted for services to fitbaa.

Long live special agent Piss Can !!

The top listed Sky Sports News stories today :

• Man Utd players disappointed with Ronaldo behaviour | Club taking legal advice
  • Ronaldo: Utd doubted me over daughter's illness | 'Glazers don't care about club'
  • Fernandes' frosty meeting with Ronaldo as Portugal meet for WC
  • Ronaldo interview: Man Utd doubted me over my daughter's illness
  • View from Portugal: Timing of Ronaldo interview not innocent
  • Ronaldo speaks out: The key issues
Crazy the amount of headlines he generates!

I am so glad we didnt get this twat. I'm loving it. Been saying from the moment hag arrived it would be him or ronaldo. Looks like it will be ronny.

But I am holding out for a Ronaldo fanboy backlash (You lot know who you are) against utd hitting their share price and shirt sales LOL. I hope to god utd keep him

Special agent Piss Can has done a marvellous job in ruining them and making them the laughing stock of fitbaa !!

Rock Spunk
Not in my lifetime
No value in the market
Shitting his pants when Gill quit
Moyes
Maureen
Ole
Pogba, Sanchez, Fred, Slab, Sancho and....Ronald takes the cake and fucking halfpenny !!

This vile bacon faced bastard has been hoist by his own bitter, arrogant petard and has fucked them royaly whilst skimming them for £2 Mill a year plus expenses.

We can now understand why he was knighted for services to fitbaa.

All hail the piss can....Long live the piss can....so he can suffer in our shadow !!
Absolutely and not a single word of dissent about uncle malcome and his boyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.