United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling it's to do with them not being in the champions league, must be some clause saying it goes to x amount but forgot to highlight it to him.
Should have tried harder to get into the CL then. I don't know how he can complain. He joined the 2nd placed team along with a CL winning defender in Varane, and one of the hottest prospects in world football in Jadon Sancho, and they managed to scrape a 6th place finish.

A married couple I know very well we’re out here on holiday a few weeks ago both Salford reds. And the husband was bemoaning the fact there team was utter shite. I just nodded in agreement but my inner Avatar was screaming Have it Have it you rag bastards. Anyway his son and daughter in law came out a couple of weeks later and got the same where has it all gone wrong and why. Just bit my lip and said there there maybe in the future he will be good again. Inner self fuck off and go down a couple of divisions.
You should have said ''I dont know why, it's all a bit strange...every one else seems to be doing ok'' :)

Should have tried harder to get into the CL then. I don't know how he can complain. He joined the 2nd placed team along with a CL winning defender in Varane, and one of the hottest prospects in world football in Jadon Sancho, and they managed to scrape a 6th place finish.
Beats the shit out of Faulty Towers then :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.