United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgraceful Spanishbob,

You should have ridden the cunts into the ground
Hahahaha I’m similar in a way,but play along with how poor they have been,then toy with their emotions by mentioning they need to stick with the manager and give it about 5-6 years and then throw in about being stuck in the past and when they have the likes of Neville spouting “but this is man utd“ that means bugger all now it’s 2020’s now not 1990’s ..

Purple nose decided to leave after his beloved club were dicked at home by City

"Not in his lifetime"
I think the old twat wanted to win the rags their 20th top flight title. Something to be remembered for.

If Agüeroooooooooo! hadn’t happened, he would have retired 12 months earlier, IMHO.

It reminds me of when Sven came into City and basically came with a list of players his personal team had scouted, because the club was hopeless at finding decent players at the time.

Bear in mind that they've been preparing for his arrival for ages. You'd think their scouting network would have identified a list of targets to play his style of football months ago, but it's like he's turned up and the board have basically gone "any ideas?"
The difference being that Sven knew his way around Europe, having managed in a few different countries, whereas ten Bob only knows the Dutch league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.