United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fergsuon dynamic is beyond fascinating. A world-class narcissist like Ronaldo made what was obviously an awful career decision for apparently no reason other than an old man who was his boss fifteen years ago told him. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a psychological reason related to the 'hairdryer treatment' why these global stars who were with him as young men are so reverent of him now.

The Fergsuon dynamic is beyond fascinating. A world-class narcissist like Ronaldo made what was obviously an awful career decision for apparently no reason other than an old man who was his boss fifteen years ago told him. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a psychological reason related to the 'hairdryer treatment' why these global stars who were with him as young men are so reverent of him now.
Groomer as well as piss can.

I've always thought the pisscan only ever wanted players with a low IQ in his sides, because that way they would never correct him or undermine him in any way. Obviously Keane was different and was having none of it, hence their breakdown in relations. But overall I just get the impression that the despot preferred the likes of Beckscum and Shrek because I don't think those two have a brain cell between them.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere in an interview that David Gill once described the pisscan as 'thick,' and 'not adept at conversing.'

@Jack Hackett No need for a tin hat.
If you see how City reacted when David Silvas lad was poorly and see the way the rags reacted to PR37's loss, you see what the rags are really like.
In the 80's the rags led the way with their training facilities. Very little has changed since then. The ground is awful, every stand a disgrace and corporate is 20 years behind most clubs in the PL. The Glazers have not invested any real money into the infrastructure.
Your third point is where I would disagree. Neville is a two faced snidey shite, he has attacked the Glazers when he felt it would benefit him. He'd say PR 37 is correct in what he said IF he thought there was any benefit to him. Neville sums up most if not all ex rags. They will lie, cheat and shit on your granny to keep the rag or sky gravy train rolling.

PR37 is correct in a lot of what he says its just that we think he's a slimy plastic weasel in everything else. (And that is me being nice)

Finally, this deep opprobrium, where is it and can I go and see it? I'd ask what it meant but then I'd look stupid.

I was referring to Man Yoo and it’s followers deserving of the deepest opprobrium (harshest criticism)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.