United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except the plastics will believe it. I'd like to see Pep come out and tell the truth: "If that man had come anywhere near City then I would have walked out. No way would I want him in any team I'm in charge of."

he wants to play in the champion's league, so he will lick arse with PSG or Milan even going back to Madrid

he wants to play in the champion's league, so he will lick arse with PSG or Milan even going back to Madrid
Each one is more funny the last.

Put a camera in the dressing room as current Ballon d'Or and European champion Karim Benzema is told he's being shunted out wide again to be the legs of Ronaldo who is coming back to number stat against Getafe.

(Edit: not accusing you of saying you'll think it'll happen, I just love the idea of Ronaldo being put in front of that crowd in that team with that press again. It'd be a bloodbath).

Except the plastics will believe it. I'd like to see Pep come out and tell the truth: "If that man had come anywhere near City then I would have walked out. No way would I want him in any team I'm in charge of."

I doubt that Pep would lower himself to their level, he knows exactly what goes on around that shitshow.

Dignified silence is much more effective.

And a knowing grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.