United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
£200m transfer, £2m a month wages (this may be low).

Can you imagine the media spinning this - they’ll probably say he came through their academy system.
'Always respected the legend that is Sir Alex, one of the easons why I had to come.'

Hilariously, this type of quote is a distinct possibility and probably one of the big reasons why they are where they are.

How deluded can someone be?

He’s not played good football since the Juventus v Real Madrid game.

He’s got about as much charisma as a piece of toast.

And good looking? Haha… He’s had more plastic surgery than Soft Mick.

When he was younger he used to look like something out of Men In Black where he had an alien living inside a human’s skin.

View attachment 61120
Looks like Tevez!

I doubt that Pep would lower himself to their level, he knows exactly what goes on around that shitshow.

Dignified silence is much more effective.

And a knowing grin.
It would be great if he did just to rub more salt into the egos eyes ......... “ yeah he got offered to him but we told him to folk off to the rags “

It’s fooking great this time 14 months ago the dawn of a new era United are back because they brought there show point home .......... and look where it is now ......... they really are fooking shit the man who many believed would lead them back to greatness has shat all over them :)

Haha! The last dance my arse! He’s a bellend and was made that way at that shithole of a football club. They deserve each other. The monster has turned on his makers! Brilliant. All them SUI nonces won’t be so fukin smug now will they?
Agreed, can someone inform that prick Jordan on talkshite who the real Frankenstein club is.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.