United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this interview going to be released in 35 parts, once a day during the World Cup?

The bloke is trying to do the impossible. Can you be too much of a **** to play for the rags?
A thought provoking post. I'd never really considered it possible for anyone to be so much of a **** that it's even too much for the rags.

I’m now a Ronaldo fan boy. ;-) I think all City fans should be after what he’s said about Tent Peg and Manchester United in general, bar the United fans, who have now turned on him.

I’m now a Ronaldo fan boy. ;-) I think all City fans should be after what he’s said about Tent Peg and Manchester United in general, bar the United fans, who have now turned on him.
Still coming to terms with the loss of Edward Woodward, I'm just not ready to love another rag financial black hole yet.

I’d like to see Arsenal win the league he says.Why would we ever entertain signing the fucking wanker. He’d eat himself if he could. I fucking despise the twat and always have done

Fuck off he is a wanker of the highest order

There’s no need to swear.

Is anyone really shocked or surprised by his interviews?

We all know what he’s like.

All he’s done is confirmed it.

I certainly won’t be losing any sleep over what he has said in his interviews. I honestly don’t know why any City fan is bothered about what he has said about Tent Peg, United, etc.

If he's still there after January we should get a free Ronny banner made for the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.