United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fergsuon dynamic is beyond fascinating. A world-class narcissist like Ronaldo made what was obviously an awful career decision for apparently no reason other than an old man who was his boss fifteen years ago told him. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a psychological reason related to the 'hairdryer treatment' why these global stars who were with him as young men are so reverent of him now.

Stockholme syndrome probably .

He probably thought he could do some Roy of the Rovers stuff and drag them to a quadruple on his own. Surely he must have talked to Fernandes on the United things to realise how bad it could be and to Dias, Bernie and Cancelo on what was happening at City. Wonder if he shit his pants and realised he couldn’t play on a Pep system.
He's undoubtedly a talented footballer who's been used to having it his own way for too long.

If he wasn't such a massive dick head he wouldn't be in the situation he now finds himself in.

He's undoubtedly a talented footballer who's been used to having it his own way for too long.

If he wasn't such a massive dick head he wouldn't be in the situation he now finds himself in.

If he could physically fuck himself, he would.

So fucking glad the rags are lumbered with the problem - poetic justice for years of abuse from their lemming knownowts !

I wonder if the other scum players will still watch what he eats and copy him. No chance of humble pie being on the menu anytime soon. What a ginormous cock and thank the lord we didn’t sign him.

I think he is pitching for the player Managers job at United ("they didn't listen to my advices") possibly when they sack Ten Hag for not getting them into the Champions league.

He’s struggling to accept his demise. Showing all the hallmarks of a boxer who doesn’t know when to quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.