United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's undoubtedly a talented footballer who's been used to having it his own way for too long.

If he wasn't such a massive dick head he wouldn't be in the situation he now finds himself in.
I wouldnt mind being in the situation he is in now, 500,000 a week for nothing, won pretty much everything the game has to offer, and will be sitting on a fortune, not a bad situation to be in

So much to unpack from that. I’ve never, ever seen anyone quite so in love with themselves. Justified perhaps given his success and wealth, but still bizarre to watch.

Talks lots of times about how good looking he is. Take away his wealth and I doubt he’s turning many heads.

I’d love a body language expert’s take on all the blinking he does at certain points.

Delicious to hear the United training facilities and club infrastructure hark back to the Stone Age and are light years behind Real and Juventus’s.

Goes on about loving the fans, then quips about having half a billion quid in cash. Won’t be well received by people who can’t afford to boil the kettle atm.

Favourite bit was where he says he’s the first in and last to leave. Then a short while later admitted leaving the stadium early while a game was going on… BUT THAT WAS DIFFERENT because eight other players did it too.

Like I say, so much to unpack. And he’ll never been seen in a United shirt again.

It’s no surprise Jordan Peterson hangs out with him, he’s probably never met a patient like him.

Finally, it’s a fucking good job Piers can land sitdowns with people like Ronaldo and Trump because he’s literally got nothing else. He’s more of a cheerleader than a journalist. I’ve seen better grillings from school kids on fucking Newsround. An absolutely pathetic attempt at an interview - with any luck he’ll be trapped in Ron’s rectum for the rest of time. His sycophancy is an embarrassment to proper journos.

And with that, I bid you all a good night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.