United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching Women's Rugby Final being played at the " Theatre of Dreams ".

None of these bloody commentators with their pathetic scripted shit has got the bollocks ( or ovaries even ) to tell the watching world that the game is being devalued by being played in a fucking crumbling dump.

F**ks sake. Got the Womens Rugby League on in the background.
Final is at Old Toilet and they’ve already shoehorned “ This is the home of Manchester United “ into the commentary.

The rags ( like the dippers ) must pay millions to ensure that their fucking names are spoon fed to the watching public at every opportunity!

I wonder if it's down to my almost psychotic hatred of all things rag, but once a player signs with them and becomes a regular first-teamer I know I will have an intense dislike of him throughout his entire career at the swamp.
You look at the current squad and players like the Ladyboy, Penandez, McTominay Casemiro etc, I would be quite content to punch the living the fuck out of them even though I've never actually met them - thank Christ!
Even the old guard, Camel Gob, Ratboy, Ginger Pig, David -twin brother to the Piltdown Man- Beckscum, and Shrek.
You get close-ups of them on MotD or whatever and I immediately think along of the lines of going back to the days of the Spanish Inquisition: Torquemada and his like, torturing heretics, devil-worshippers etc. I would be the Grand Inquisitor...and by fuck, wouldn't I have fun in a torture chamber with them.

I wonder if it's down to my almost psychotic hatred of all things rag, but once a player signs with them and becomes a regular first-teamer I know I will have an intense dislike of him throughout his entire career at the swamp.
You look at the current squad and players like the Ladyboy, Penandez, McTominay Casemiro etc, I would be quite content to punch the living the fuck out of them even though I've never actually met them - thank Christ!
Even the old guard, Camel Gob, Ratboy, Ginger Pig, David -twin brother to the Piltdown Man- Beckscum, and Shrek.
You get close-ups of them on MotD or whatever and I immediately think along of the lines of going back to the days of the Spanish Inquisition: Torquemada and his like, torturing heretics, devil-worshippers etc. I would be the Grand Inquisitor...and by fuck, wouldn't I have fun in a torture chamber with them.
Sounds perfectly rational to me.

I know exactly what you mean.
As soon as these players put that dogshit of a shirt on they instantly turn into the biggest most arrogant pricks that make my blood pressure rise.

None of these bloody commentators with their pathetic scripted shit has got the bollocks ( or ovaries even ) to tell the watching world that the game is being devalued by being played in a fucking crumbling dump.
With a leaky roof.

It baffles me that the swamp gets final like this. I dont wont rugby played on the Etihad, but there must be better stadiums available. Or is it just about getting as many bums on seats and sod the fans ?

It baffles me that the swamp gets final like this. I dont wont rugby played on the Etihad, but there must be better stadiums available. Or is it just about getting as many bums on seats and sod the fans ?

Well I doubt that the attendance will match the capacity at the shithole, so the choice is strange , but not entriely unexpected when the rags are involved.

Surely there are grounds in the stronghold of RL clubs which are more appropriate .

The Swamp being renowned for attendances of sight seers and lemmings , but not rugby .

It is no wonder that remainder of the non-rag supporting football fans hate this fucking odious club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.