United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted it at the time.
We were approached by HIS people.
Out of respect, we listened to their demands. We would do this with any top player.
It was decided early on he wasn't for us. His wage demands to start with. Second was his age.
At no point was it ever on.

In the mean time, his people let slip a rumour he was signing for us. GPC contacted him and the rest is history.

I'm not sure about Pep saying we tried so hard to sign him. Maybe it was just a friendly thing to say to keep on good terms with him. Nothing to do with City etc.

Still don't get the rags thing about him. "One of our own"

He spent most of career (and success) elsewhere.
He went on strike to force a move away.
Comes back as a returning son. Even though he pimped himself to us.
Demands the clubs highest wage.
Tries to wreck the club again once he wasn't getting his way.
Some legend this...
It’s great. If carlaberg did mcfc transfers…

The whole thing has been a shit show from start to finish. Very enjoyable watching the twat takes lumps out of Neville, Carragher and now his beloved united.

The rags just keep on giving and giving and giving. A shambles of a club. City have passed the mantle to the rags. All we need now is a relegation or two -:)

Last edited:
It’s great. If carlaberg did mcfc transfers…

The whole things has been a shit show from start to finish. Very enjoyable watching the twat takes lumps out of Neville, Carragher and now his beloved united.

The rags just keep on giving and giving and giving. A shambles of a club. City have passed the mantle to the rags. All we need now is a relegation or two -:)
How i would love that!

Have got to say the 90 mins interview with Morgan is probably the best 90 mins the ponce has put in whilst with the rags. And worldwide coverage firmly highlighting how far the might have fallen.

Icing on the cake would be an indepth documentary as to how the pisscan and his love of horse spunk has led to the current situation.

I posted it at the time.
We were approached by HIS people.
Out of respect, we listened to their demands. We would do this with any top player.
It was decided early on he wasn't for us. His wage demands to start with. Second was his age.
At no point was it ever on.

In the mean time, his people let slip a rumour he was signing for us. GPC contacted him and the rest is history.

I'm not sure about Pep saying we tried so hard to sign him. Maybe it was just a friendly thing to say to keep on good terms with him. Nothing to do with City etc.

Still don't get the rags thing about him. "One of our own"

He spent most of career (and success) elsewhere.
He went on strike to force a move away.
Comes back as a returning son. Even though he pimped himself to us.
Demands the clubs highest wage.
Tries to wreck the club again once he wasn't getting his way.
Some legend this...

He's a legend in my book!

Just watching Women's Rugby Final being played at the " Theatre of Dreams ".

None of these bloody commentators with their pathetic scripted shit has got the bollocks ( or ovaries even ) to tell the watching world that the game is being devalued by being played in a fucking crumbling dump.
The pitch doesn’t look big enough, one of the ‘in goal’ areas has been extended by artificial surface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.