United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me know when it's World Rodent Day and we can all celebrate.....

mouse-old-trafford.jpg

8th September

I wonder if it's down to my almost psychotic hatred of all things rag, but once a player signs with them and becomes a regular first-teamer I know I will have an intense dislike of him throughout his entire career at the swamp.
You look at the current squad and players like the Ladyboy, Penandez, McTominay Casemiro etc, I would be quite content to punch the living the fuck out of them even though I've never actually met them - thank Christ!
Even the old guard, Camel Gob, Ratboy, Ginger Pig, David -twin brother to the Piltdown Man- Beckscum, and Shrek.
You get close-ups of them on MotD or whatever and I immediately think along of the lines of going back to the days of the Spanish Inquisition: Torquemada and his like, torturing heretics, devil-worshippers etc. I would be the Grand Inquisitor...and by fuck, wouldn't I have fun in a torture chamber with them.
I didn't expect that. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.