United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it's down to my almost psychotic hatred of all things rag, but once a player signs with them and becomes a regular first-teamer I know I will have an intense dislike of him throughout his entire career at the swamp.
You look at the current squad and players like the Ladyboy, Penandez, McTominay Casemiro etc, I would be quite content to punch the living the fuck out of them even though I've never actually met them - thank Christ!
Even the old guard, Camel Gob, Ratboy, Ginger Pig, David -twin brother to the Piltdown Man- Beckscum, and Shrek.
You get close-ups of them on MotD or whatever and I immediately think along of the lines of going back to the days of the Spanish Inquisition: Torquemada and his like, torturing heretics, devil-worshippers etc. I would be the Grand Inquisitor...and by fuck, wouldn't I have fun in a torture chamber with them.
pMvkphh.jpg

Now some of angel dust has settled.

I think back to our handling of tevez when similar circumstances had arisen, we handled things much better and show how much they have regressed over the years.

Tevez said Mancini treated him like a dog, still he played for a us a pivotal role as well.

I reckon he's still there: pulling the strings, having an influence on everything that goes on.
The evil dictator is working hand-in-glove with the Glazer family to ensure the money keeps rolling in. I believe he's there in an 'advisory role,' but it's not an official appointment, and that something very shady is going on behind the scenes and it's to do with the pisscan and the Yanks, I truly believe it.
Over the last decade that club has wasted billions and billions of pounds with fuck all to show for it. Not just players, either. The managers they've appointed (and subsequently had to sack) and the pay-outs they have been forced to settle will have been mind-blowing - but they are still managing to outspend every other club in the Premier league.

I believe the bullying pisscan is still on the wages bill at the swamp and that something very very wrong is happening.

Time will tell.
It does seem odd how commercially viable they still appear to be despite now approaching a decade of mediocrity and underachievement.

There's not only the billions wasted on players and managers in the last 10 years but also still managing to service their debt and having owners siphoning off a very substantial return for themselves and yet, as you say, still managing to outcompete every other club's spending.

Most of their 6 billion worldwide fans seem to be in the slums of South East Asia and Africa so you'd hardly think they would be a customer base with much spending power to support the billions of pounds the club have spaffed away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.