United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Martial has had to apologise for handbags with Dan Gore, one of their youngsters, after the lad went in hard on him in training. Given the lad's from Burnley and he went to the rags just after Vincent took over, I'd like to think that he's a sleeper agent designed to cause a bit of chaos.
Pathetic tosser. He gets upset when a youngster who isn't fazed by martials supposed super star status tackles him.
Like you say, sleeper agent ? After all who leaked the story.

I reckon he's still there: pulling the strings, having an influence on everything that goes on.
The evil dictator is working hand-in-glove with the Glazer family to ensure the money keeps rolling in. I believe he's there in an 'advisory role,' but it's not an official appointment, and that something very shady is going on behind the scenes and it's to do with the pisscan and the Yanks, I truly believe it.
Over the last decade that club has wasted billions and billions of pounds with fuck all to show for it. Not just players, either. The managers they've appointed (and subsequently had to sack) and the pay-outs they have been forced to settle will have been mind-blowing - but they are still managing to outspend every other club in the Premier league.

I believe the bullying pisscan is still on the wages bill at the swamp and that something very very wrong is happening.

Time will tell.

Yes, I thought it was £1m a year (Associate Director/Club Ambassador) but I have heard it could be as much as £4million. It might be more now as at the start of this season he was given an expanded role as part of the consultancy/'think-tank' thing you mention - with Bryan Robson - also getting a wedge too, no doubt.

Perhaps if PR37 won't go without a pay-off they could ask Sir Alex to dip into his pockets and sort it out! Ha!

On their place (redcaf) it is interesting that the older fans still won't hear a bad word against the guy, but some of the younger ones are beginning to question having him in the background and still doing stuff - e.g. ringing Ronaldo. They had a thread on Sir Alex's mistakes in the summer and 'Rock of Gibralta' got a few mentions and so did the fact he is probably still on the pay-roll as some sort of 'hush-money': he never speaks out against the Glazers, ever.

I hope he lives to 100. I love it, I love it when United are having a bad day and Sky always find him in the Directors seats, shaking his head and looking angry as if to say "this wouldn't have happened in my day" when in his day he had so many advantages, such as spending the equivalent in todays world of £120 million on a defender (Rio Ferdinand). Nasty piece of work.

Utd fans now totally turned on Ronny. He's toast with them, they hate him. Only hisd fanboy supporters who defend ronaldo now.

It been the icing on the cake the ronaldo affair. And wow there have been so many fuckups at that club but this one has been the most entertaining.
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.