United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody in Dubai will go near United or Liverpool, gentleman agreements with Abu Dhabi.

Meta and Amazon can't and won't.

It will be Ratcliffe at similar monies to what he offered to do at Chelsea, or an American hedge fund daft enough to put Beckham and Tom Brady as the figureheads.

Ratcliffe wasn't offering Chelsea any more money for transfers than United have already splurged, and he wanted to spread it over years.

He knows he can build up the asset with infrastructure spending.
If Brady signs up for this, he is fucking dead to me. But he probably will. Bad enough that he plays for Tampa now. For the Glazers...
(Just for clarity, I live about a ten minute walk from Gillette stadium where old Tom B plied his excellent trade for the Patriots for nigh on 20 years...) I have seen him play so many times...
So he will be a major **** if he is part of a legitimate takeover of that shower.

If Brady signs up for this, he is fucking dead to me. But he probably will. Bad enough that he plays for Tampa now. For the Glazers...
(Just for clarity, I live about a ten minute walk from Gillette stadium where old Tom B plied his excellent trade for the Patriots for nigh on 20 years...) I have seen him play so many times...
So he will be a major **** if he is part of a legitimate takeover of that shower.
He followed me from Natck to Tampa ;)

The club could have sacked him for gross misconduct after that interview but the twat could appeal.......
The club have probably spoke with his agent and said "let.him go and play for another club on the same wages...."
The agent is happy as he gets a cut of the new deal and Ronaldo doesn't lose a penny as will just be being paid by someone else
He should siiuuuu them.

That is essentially a propaganda article for Saudi Arabia from Dan Roan who has spent the last decade writing vile and biased articles about our owner. Also bear in mind that Abu Dhabi is one of the most liberal regimes in the entire Middle East, especially compared to Saudi. So why has Roan and his BBC pals been so selective and vicious with his coverage of City?

Because he's a ****, and City have banned him from the ground in the past.

Roan like most of the media whores has chosen to attack City as a way of getting his clickbait, probably from rag and dipper fuckwits.

Not sure but I think he is head of BBC Sport , which if true explains his approach to City. BBC Sports, Roan and his staff are all cunts who tow the party line.

Rags and Dippers are their target market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.