United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop stars/film stars ? 8 billion of their own money, nah don't see it.
Dubai, like I say, why spend all that when you could get Leeds for millions, the middle eat go for growth and profit.
The Ineos bid for Chelsea was never a serios one, proper business men don't bid after the deadline, that was a look at me statement. A pint at the Grey Horse says he does not buy them.
Moving them to a purpose built complex... where ? City and United were offered the COMS, we had the sense to say yes. They were too proud, Old Trafford etc etc wankers etc.
800 mill gets you a new stadium, on top of your 8 billion hmmm
CoMS was only built because we agreed to move there after the Commonwealth Games.

If we’d not said that we’d take it Manchester city council would have erected a temporary stadium for the games.

The rags were never involved in the discussion.

From BBC. Pretty weak sentencing imho. Have the club been punished yet or are the FA waiting till they quit the PL and join the Superl eague before giving them a token fine

A 15-year-old boy was among 39 football fans sentenced for "appalling" disorder at a protest, police have said.
Manchester United's game against Liverpool was postponed in May last year after about 200 fans broke into Old Trafford to protest against the Glazer family's ownership of the club.
It was "clear" some protesters "were there to cause trouble", Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said.
Offences included assault, criminal damage and burglary.
Many of the defendants, aged from 15 to 52, also received football banning orders, preventing them from attending matches for a set period of time.

None of them were jailed.

Protesters started to become "aggressive and antagonistic towards GMP officers" who were "assaulted with bottles, flares and safety barriers", the force said.
GMP said 36 officers were assaulted in total, with one officer receiving a serious facial injury requiring medical treatment, along with stewards and security staff.
Beat me to it lol !!

41 of the ferel fuckers have received sentences for getting game called off against murderpool in April 21,so can anyone tell me what punishment the Premier league has given them ?????
Is there a possibility that because it’s been a criminal investigation the PL couldn’t/wouldn’t proceed ? Or has it literally been swept under the rug ? Crazy when you think about it, maybe we should highlight it on the second anniversary in a couple of months

41 of the ferel fuckers have received sentences for getting game called off against murderpool in April 21,so can anyone tell me what punishment the Premier league has given them ?????

Punishment for the rags or the rag fans?

Isn't the situation that whilst you can be banned for things down outside of stadiums, clubs cannot be punished for it because it isn't their responsibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.