United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The won't get anywhere near it. Saudi won't sanction someone from inside the same country to compete against Newcastle.

And that's before the Premier League and supporters of said clubs...

What he said.

The guy was just replying to questions. What else could he say? "If any private individual in Saudi buys United or Liverpool he better not have a long-term attachment to the use of his hands."

The RAGs are getting excited as they think Apple will buy them. Are these fucking clowns that stupid, why would Apple move into football and buy them. It makes no sense that a hugely successful tech giant buys a has been football club that needs 1.5bn spending on it and is miles away from its core business. I get it if they have guaranteed steaming revenue but they don’t and as far as I know it’s not up for tender. Rags are wanking over a made up Daily Star story. Apple aren’t stupid enough to believe they have a billion fans.

They will be bought by a yank consortium in another leveraged buy out and be in no different a situation in 10 year's. Green and gold will be back as club legend Mike Phelan retires and Scott Mct is brought in as an interim manager to save them from relegation. Mct is replacing Rashford who delivered nothing and got the job due to his Unshited dna. Soon to be released Giggsy is being lined up as sporting director.

Expect the dipper PR machine to come to life now, as they will want to be seen with a big suitor ready to put a big bid in for them as well.

The RAGs are getting excited as they think Apple will buy them. Are these fucking clowns that stupid, why would Apple move into football and buy them. It makes no sense that a hugely successful tech giant buys a has been football club that needs 1.5bn spending on it and is miles away from its core business. I get it if they have guaranteed steaming revenue but they don’t and as far as I know it’s not up for tender. Rags are wanking over a made up Daily Star story. Apple aren’t stupid enough to believe they have a billion fans.

They will be bought by a yank consortium in another leveraged buy out and be in no different a situation in 10 year's. Green and gold will be back as club legend Mike Phelan retires and Scott Mct is brought in as an interim manager to save them from relegation. Mct is replacing Rashford who delivered nothing and got the job due to his Unshited dna. Soon to be released Giggsy is being lined up as sporting director.
You've seen the future, haven't you?! Happy days.

Former rags executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward has been approached by groups seeking to buy the club, asking him to act as a consultant.

The gift that keeps giving.
I hope it doesn't disappoint you but that is my team.
I realised that me drone and the bloke with the Curly Wurly might not be taken seriously. For that reason I approached Woody and asked him to front my bid. I may have made a grave error as when Eddie rang song son of Malc I heard over the phone 'oh ffs not you you fuckin' clown'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.