United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once FSG indicated they were prepared to sell, the Glazers were obliged to indicate they were also interested in selling. If a billionnaire is looking to buy Liverpool, the Glazers would be negligent if they didn't hitch their skirt up and flutter their eyelashes at any potential buyer
" Hitch their skirt up and flutter their eye lashes ".....sounds like Wigan girls .

As they are listed on NYSE, it would be quite a 2-fingers to regulatory oversight, if they were ‘taken over’ without any announcement - shareholders rights etc. So it’s doubtful imo
I would have thought it was illegel to do this. They may well have someone lined up but there is no way it is done.

This made me giggle about the NFL
“Established in 2003, the Rooney Rule now stipulates that all 32 clubs must interview at least two women and/or persons of color when seeking to fill prominent positions in order to comply with the policy.”
I am guessing they must also be of retirement age.

Will be a right happening when UK media will have to suck up to new owners of Pool/United if they happen to be from middle east...

they need to find an angle how those new owners have nothing to do with the oil states/sportwashing/human rights issues etc while keep hitting City, Newcastle owners for the same.

its like making them drink their own medicine, and yet I think media will be able to take an angle in this. Klopp would never get the type of political questions Eddie Howe is getting last 12 months for a start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.